Monday, August 24, 2009

My Tomorrow Today

Our eyes are opened to all the realities around us. Sometimes we don' t even know what we're looking at until it's right on top of us...yet here we are.
I'm interested in all the fuss that blogging has created in our virtual world. I'm interested in all the things that people have to say about their own worlds; the changes they've encountered & the ones they are eager to discover.
I'm interested in how your life has been altered by one significant aspect that brought you to where you are today. In the process, I plan on taking you through my own path of discoveries; my own adventures, perspectives, ideas & interests.
I don't know what I'm doing here, any more than you. Even though, I have curiousities & hopes that this becomes more than what I can ever expect it to be.
More importantly, that you will join me to share the moments that we had Yesterday, the ones we embrace Today, & all the ones we cherish throughout our Tomorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment